Monday, October 13, 2008

Taking Care Of Business...


Evelyn on Grammy's couch...doing what she does best. Filling her diaper with...I bet you can guess? Poop, you can just tell by the look on her face. What babies do best. We had lots of fun with Grammy taking photos of her. I got all the way to Logandale and forgot my camera. Never had that happen. Its usually the first thing I pack...that changed since Evelyn came. I guess that is the mommy brain in me.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ha ha, that is hilarious! You gotta love the pooping face. It's funny how only a baby could look cute while pooping like that. :) The best is when they do that during church!

Austrie said...

it's amazing how much that face resembles taylors many faces hahaha i love it!

Justina Selim said...

That picture is hilarious!

The Good Ol Days said...

Tara!
It was good to see you on Sunday! Evelyn is so beautiful, I bet she is a blast. Anyway, have a great week and don't freeze up there!

Collin & Breena said...

Hey girl I just wanted to say thanks for backing me up on the anonymous commenter even though I know who it is now and that they were playing a joke. A weird one at that! Your the best! Hope everything is going good. By the way this picture is hilarious! what a cutie