Tuesday, October 21, 2008

David Archuleta Corn Maze!!



We headed with our ward to Thanksgiving Point to go in the David Archuleta corn maze. I guess they cut it to look like his face this year. Trent is almost always working when the ward is doing something, so we never get to go. However this night he was free. I was kind of depressed I thought the real David would be there...I am a big fan. He is so cute. Trent just laughs at me. It was fun..but I wouldn't recommend bringing a young baby. It was Evelyns bedtime and her hunger bell was going to ring any second. It was very confusing and Trent wanted to take the time to figure it out. But, I was just so stressed (hence my messed bangs) I didn't want to get lost and then have Evelyn lose it. So...Thank You Emergency Exit. We took it and we walked right to our car. We headed home. It was still fun to be the ward that night. We took turns holding her. This is her new coat we just bought her at Baby Gap. I got it on sale...NO I can't afford to shop there. LOL

1 comments:

Brittany said...

She totally looks adorable in that coat! I heard a lot of stories about you guys getting lost. People kept coming out saying "the Leavitts are going to be a while..." It was so funny! I shouldn't laugh though, because we didn't even do the maze. I wish we could have spent time with ya!