Monday, October 13, 2008

Photos From Grammy's Camera



I love this photo of Evelyn and me. I think we look alike. And the close up of her face with her little hand.

20 comments:

Kimmie said...

You two are both so beautiful! And Evelyn does look a lot like her mama

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

OK this is so crazy I don't think that I have talked to you in like 14 years. This is Marla Leonard Stevens. You and your family are beautiful! I have been talking with Kendra on facebook and she gave me your blog. I love being back in touch with you guys. my blog is private so my e-mail is mjbwstevens@yahoo.com wright me so I can add you!

Tiffany said...

I love the picture of you and Evelyn, that is such a cute mommy and baby photo! She definitely looks a lot like you, I picture her looking like you when she's older. Lucky girl!

Meka said...

Oh my heck I have never seen such a beautiful baby! I love her eyes!

I made my blog private and I want to invite you to see it but I don't have your email so can you email me
meka_hilton@yahoo.com

Katie Bell said...

you guys do look alike!!!

Michele and Todd said...

Boy, it does not take you long before you get comments on your posts. I must have copies of all my pictures that you have edited. That top one of you and Evelyn is so nice. I didn't know I was a good photographer.

Heather said...

Hey tara!! Your pictures are so cute! You are such a talented photographer! Your little girl is so pretty!

Brittany said...

Cute pics...even without your camera! I hate it when I forget mine, but I'm sure the photographer in you hates it even more!! Thanks for the comment...I've kind of been panicking because we aren't quite ready yet!! I think a week early would be fun, but more than that sort of stresses me out!

Katie Smith said...

That is a great picture of the two of you. Both absolutely gorgeous!

Shels said...

she's a cutie! she has lots of potential with a mommy like you! :)

Katie Smith said...

By all means you should keep going! I wasn't trying to be mean in any way. You already have a great body...just give it time. Evelyn is only 4 months old!! And I don't mean anything bad towards Amy either. She's great! I felt so bad after I posted my comment. Don't think I'm horrible, okay?!

Kiza said...

Tara I agree with you, Evelyn absolutely looks like you! Her big dark eyes!
Give her a squeeze from me. And next time, don't go ~2 weeks before you post ever again. Grrr!

Natalie said...

Hey Tara! You have such a pretty daughter! She looks just like you...you are such a cute mom! Yay, I am so glad that you were able to see our blog. Our blog is now off private mode...I got sick of having to log in each time to view it myself. Silly excuse, huh? Plus I didn't realize that friends not on our list had no way of letting us know that they wanted to be added. Oh, and yes, we should totally set my brother up with Kylee!!! I think I saw her picture on your blog (or maybe it was your photo site) and I know he would thank me for having him meet such a cute girl!:) And I added you to our blog, hope that is okay!

Alan and Tessa said...

Hey Tara it was good to see you too! You have a cute little family! You look super happy! Your little one is so cute! And your page! Are you guys ever going to move back down here? How is Kendra? I have not seen her in a long time tell her hi for me!

Kasidee said...

Yes I do remember you! I'm glad that you remembered us! Yes James left to Iraq just a few days after we got our wedding pics taken and was gone for a year. It was hard but he's home safely now. Your family is so cute! How do you know Tessa?

Bonnie Walker said...

Hey Tara,
I was looking at Natalie's blog and saw your note about your gorgeous sis, so I had to snoop and she is beautiful! and your photography was awesome! Anytime you need practice subjects, just let me know! (btw, I'm Keith Leavitt's sister)

Chelsea Wilkes said...

K, thanks so much for your sweet sweet comment!! Seriously made my day!!

Collin & Breena said...

Hey! I know I haven't seen you in forever either! Evelyn is adorable! A late congrats on that! So how is everything for you guys?? You live up North right? Let me know what you guys are up to!

Collin & Breena said...

Hey thanks for sticking up for me! I am probably going to make my blog private so whoever this person is can't comment anymore. So if you could give me your e-mail so I can add you on that would be great! Thanks girl! Sounds like you guys are doing awesome!

Kasidee said...

Oh thanks for the compliment. Unfortunately after having Bentlee I don't really look like that anymore. I've gained lots of weight AFTER I had her, it sucks. I think that you are gorgeous, I would trade it a heart beat! I know Tessa from hair school. She is such a cute girl.