Thursday, October 2, 2008

Solid Food Here I Come...




We started to feed Evelyn rice cereal this week. It was hard for her to swollow any at first, but she does pretty good with it now. It is great for mom because it keeps her fuller longer at night...less feedings. I love this little booster seat chair we got. She fits in it great.

3 comments:

Paul and Kyla said...

Hey! Guess who I saw tonight? Kendra. She looks so good! I saw her from a distance at first and thought it was you.
Your little girl is so beautiful. Every picture I see of her is adorable. How is it being a mom? Can't wait for that day to come.

Tiffany said...

It's crazy to see Evelyn sitting in her little high chair like such a big girl! The look she's giving you in the second picture is so funny, like she's unsure about what you are feeding her. What a cutie!

Justina Selim said...

Starting solids is so fun! I can remember doing it with Aiden. I love watching the expressions on their face. I am excited to start with Eva.