I have been wanting to post about this for a few weeks now. I am a member of Golds Gym. I love working out both mentally and physically. I try to make it there every day for at least an hour. That is if Trent and Evelyn allow me to. I go to this power pump class every Wed. night at 9:00. It is packed...you have to be there by at least 8:45 to get in line to get into the class. There is a hip hop class right before and the second it gets out we open the door. In order to participate in the class the following happens. 1) You run and throw down some personal belongings (ex. phone) on the floor to save a spot. 2)You run and get the equipment...first weights cause they go the fastest. 3) If you get all the equipment you need and what you desired...you feel pretty dang special. I went there twice and walked all the way back to get my weights everything was gone..to late. Felt pretty dumb and mad that I couldn't do the class. Girls are so funny when it comes to things like this. I told Trent I wish he could see me and all the other girls in action. This class is so packed because its so good. The teacher is amazing and has the perfect barbie body. We all hope she can magically change ours at every class. So if you are planning on going to this class..be prepared to be early and have the adrenaline going way before you actually start. Its a full hour of lifting weights and will rock your whole body and kick your butt.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is funny! I hate IT when I get to a class and girls are so close prectically breathing down my neck. I do the kickbox class and I just want to reach out and jab/kick some chick! Ha ha hahaha!! I just like my space:) Does Amy teach your class? She teaches pump and I go to her kickbox classes. Love her! Any way, I'm bummed you guys can't come to our party but that's okay.
That is so funny! I've been wanting to go to that class at our Golds so I'm glad you gave some tips! It is so funny how silently competitive us girls get.
Maybe I'll see ya there...
it's crazy how many girls go to that class. you think they'd learn and put more of them in the schedule eh?
i am not willing to be brave and fight other girls for weights, i just stick it out by myself. : )
So funny that you posted this. Your friend Annie is right, and they are going to add more of these classes to the schedule...I should actually be teaching at least one of them!
Oh, and don't get your hopes too high that your body will magically transform. I hate to break it to you, but that teacher has purchased a number of her body parts. Great girl, don't get me wrong, just has some money to spend.
Thats pretty funny! I love good workouts like that and its even better when you have someone teaching you that practices what they preach!
Post a Comment