Friday, October 31, 2008

The Cutest Pumpkin In Town!!





Well, our Halloween was a blast. When Trent got off work we ate pizza and put Evelyn in her costume. Which was a great find. $7 thank you eBay. I was not about to pay $40 for a tiny baby costume. It was really comfy for her and kept her warm. Even though it wasn't very cold up here today. Evelyn watched her cousins Lucy & Abby trick or treat at some houses close to ours. Then we went home and put Evelyn to bed. It was the funnest Halloween I have ever had. It is much funner when you have a little one to dress up.

17 comments:

Tiffany said...

Evelyn is the cutest little pumpkin! I love her costume, and what a great find on ebay!

Austrie said...

Looks way cute :)

Nate and Felicia said...

That is so true, I have really enjoyed halloween since I had kids. Those pics with the leaves are adorable.

Brittany said...

Wow, that is a cute costume! Great find!! I love cheap and easy! :)

Robyn said...

Hi Tara, I'm not sure if you remember me much or not but I was Kendra's roomate in college. I found your blog through Tosha's and I just wanted to say I'm so impressed! Your pictures are so dang cute and your little girl is adorable too!

Justina Selim said...

Her costume is soo cute! Love it!

Lori said...

i LOVE it!! i'm so glad you put up pictures. and you always look great, ps. just so you know. :)

Court said...

very cute little pumpkin! she's really starting to look more & more like you, Tara. Josh says she has your eyebrows :) Anyway, looks like you all enjoyed your first Halloween as a little family!

Lindsi Morrison said...

Tara, I always love looking at your Blog! You are such a cute mom with such a beautiful baby! And I just have to tell you that I love the pictures you take, your a wonderful photographer!

Unknown said...

So cute! Kev and I have church from 11-2 in the west chapel.We're living in some apartments called Dia Mar, there at 872 N University Ave. What about you?

Collin & Breena said...

Oh my heck what a cutie she is! That costume is so adorable. Looks like you guys had a blast! Seeing that makes me want to have kids!

Katie Smith said...

That is such a steal on the costume! Especially considering that it is the cutest pumpkin costume ever! Oh, and we had pizza too on Halloween. Great minds think alike.

Funny you say Jack looks just like me. I think when he was born he looked just like Mike, but he has definitely turned into 'my' child. It's the chubby cheeks. :)

Lindsi Morrison said...

YES! Married life is so wonderful! and Ryan and Katie are having a baby in April! We find out in two weeks what it is!!

Ashlee said...

Tara!
Evelyn is SO cute I haven't seen either one of you in so long.
Hope everything is great.

Ashlee

ShEiLa said...

Tara,
Talking to your Mom the other day... she doesn't think that she photographs well (disagree). However, she spoke so about how photogenic her girls are (agree totally). Evelyn is beautiful!!! The cutest little pumpkin ever. Evelyn is so photogenic... and even Trent is. Lucky family.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Shels said...

Evelyn is cute, as always. BUT YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! So so skinny already!

Kiza said...

I completely agree... it is way more fun with kids!