Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Alpine Loop






On Sunday we wanted to get out and have always wanted to take the Alpine Loop drive. Up Provo Canyon. We only made it half way. But, I wanted to share some photos I got. I really love the fall colors and take photos whenever I get the chance. This isn't the best ones of me. I still am fighting to lose the baby weight. I never knew it would be so tough. Trent always looks so handsome. I am a very lucky girl. My favorite is the one of Evelyn smiling so big though. She is getting more fun every day.

9 comments:

Katie Smith said...

I too love the picture of Evelyn and her huge smile. So cute!!

You look really great Tara. Seriously, every time I see you I think you are drop dead gorgeous. The weight will come off...not that you have any to lose...just be patient and keep working hard!

Shels said...

what a beautiful fam! :) and what an amazing photographer.
Girl remember, it took 9 months to gain it so it should take 9 months to loose it-and you are right on track! :)lookin good!

Emily said...

Tara, you're such a cute mom. The cutest. And you always have such great photos. Seriously, give me advise! On both the great pictures and on being a cute mom!

Court said...

Oh I love the Alpine Loop! it's definitely one of the more beautiful places to go in the Fall if you make it there at the right time. You're lucky you get to be in that area this time of year (I miss it!). Anyway, your pics are way cute, Evelyn has a beautiful smile and you look great :)

Justina Selim said...

We did this same drive on Sunday! How funny! There were tons of cars. I guess it is the popular thing to do! You look great!

Lauren said...

What great pictures! You are an awesome photographer. I love the ones of Evelyn's 5 months too!

Brittany said...

Oh man, if only I could look like you after I have my baby! I know I'm going to be struggling for a while! You look great. Cute pictures~

Nate and Felicia said...

Tara! You look so good and she is only 5 months old. my baby is 1 1/2 and you look better than me! Your pictures are so adorable. Oh and expect a phone call from me soon I want to come up there and see you again! Evelyn is such a cute baby!

cassidy said...

Tara you guys look so cute in your pics! Evelyn is such a doll - she is always hamming it up for your photos. And you look awesome, I don't know what you're talking about.