Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Five Month Photo Shoot

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love these pictures! I love the shot of her little hands, that is so sweet. It's hard to believe she is 5 months old already...Before you know it, it will be her first birthday! Evelyn is such a pretty baby, and we love her so much! We are so excited to see you guys at Thanksgiving.

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

I love all of your pictures.... they are soo cute. The last post too. You need to teach me how to be a good photographer! And what a beautiful little girl! I can't believe she's already 5 months old...wow! Crazy how fast time flies.

Amanda Monk said...

can you send me your e-mail address sometime this week? I thought the picture you text me was cute-you can text your e-mail address too. (:

Unknown said...

So cute! She is adorable!

Zach & Lizzy said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is the most beautiful baby EVER!!!
I love this photos! She is such a doll!!

Brittany said...

These pictures are so cute. I can't believe she's already 5 months!! It seems like you were pregnant 2 months ago. So weird. I totally wish my doctor wasn't telling me these things either because I'm still 2 weeks before my due date. Now I'm hurrying to get everything done and I have a feeling I'll be sitting here without anything to do for like 2 weeks! At least we're sure it will be within a month! :)

Nicole Woods said...

Evelyn is SO cute! I can't believe she is already five months. How are you guys? We are still trying to move it CA, but no luck yet in passing the test- so for now we are in AZ just working and going to school. What about you guys! We need to come visit, it has been too long.

Shels said...

man I am so jealous! how did you learn so much out of that photography class and I still cant figure out how to hold the camera straight?
Evelyn is very beautiful and has such a cute personality-you can just tell through the photos.
Your such a good mommy!

Natalie said...

Holy Cow...you are seriously such a great photographer! Evelyn looks sooo pretty in every single picture! She is getting so big too! What an awesome talent! You need to come down here and take our little family's pictures :) Oh, and my bro gets home three weeks from today...I hope Kylee still isn't taken, wink wink!