
I am doing a photo project called Project 52. It is done through Jodi of MCP actions. Any photographer can do it, they give you a different assignment weekly for the whole year. This weeks: Soothing Repetition, I was trying to come up with something creative and thought of things that sooth me. So, I grabbed my model named Evelyn & told her what to do. I thought it turned out really neat. Children really have a way of making you see things the way you should. I am so grateful for how soothing this book is to me in my life, and repetition is key to finding happiness. I am so glad I have a copy of it to read it when ever I choose to:)
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Soothing Repetition
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! This is beautiful!
Oh this picture is adorable. I am framing it for sure, and scrapbooking it too!
sweet picture, Tara!!
Post a Comment