Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Vacation: Christmas Day Fun
















WE STAYED IN LOGANDALE ALMOST 3 WEEKS. FOR THE FIRST WEEK WE WERE AT GRANDMA & GRANDPA'S HOUSE. THEN WE MOVED OVER TO GRAMMY AND PAPA'S HOUSE FOR THE REST OF THE TIME. IT WAS FUN BUT VERY HARD TO NOT HAVE OUR SEPARATE ROOMS. CHRISTMAS MORNING WAS LOTS OF FUN. IT WAS THE FIRST YEAR EVELYN COULD COMPREHEND THE WHOLE SANTA CLAUSE THING. SHE WOKE UP VERY EXCITED. SANTA BROUGHT EVELYN: A LEAPFROG LEAPSTER LAP TOP. AND A LEAPFROG TAG JUNIOR SYSTEM WITH BOOKS. SANTA BROUGHT LYLA: SMALL BABY BOOKS AND A TRAIN THAT MAKES NOISE. TRUST ME THEY GOT PLENTY OF OTHER TOYS FROM GRANDMOTHERS. ITS HARD WHEN THE GRANDMA'S OUT DUE SANTA... BUT WE CAN'T BUY THEM MUCH BEING STUDENTS. I GOT A STEP FOR WORKING OUT, JUST LIKE THE ONE AT THE GYM...SO EXCITED FOR IT. YAY. TRENT GOT: SOME PART FOR HIS MUSTANG, NOT EXACTLY SURE. WE ALSO GOT SPOILED WITH GIFTS AS WELL. WE DROVE JUST ABOUT EVERYWHERE TO SEE FAMILY. NEXT YEAR WE WILL BE CUTTING BACK WHILE LIVING THERE. WE NEED TO START OUR OWN FAMILY TRADITIONS AT CHRISTMAS. OUR NEW YEARS STARTED WITH TRENT GOING TO SLEEP AND ME STAYING UP PAST MIDNIGHT TALKING TO ELLIAH & MY MOM. THAT WAS OUR PARTY. HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

All your pictures are so cute! Your girls are beautiful and I love the family picture especially. I'm glad we got to see you for a little while on your way down! :)

ShEiLa said...

As always I love your photos Tara. I can't believe how much Miss Evelyn has changed... growing up does that I guess. Miss Madison is doing the same thing.

I wonder how long it will take for Madison to adjust after baby-brother arrives. Her little world will change... she has been the focus even with her big sister.

I love the shot of the girls looking out the window. Special times.

ToOdLeS.

Meka said...

Don't you love that little computer by leapfrog! Eden got the same one from my parents and she loves it! It's so fun that it can say her name and how you can personalize it! I'm glad you survived the long stay from home. I always have a hard time sleeping in a different bed, and with kids in the same room on man that would be so stressful! We had to do that with Eden when we stayed in Utah while Parker was in the NICU, it was hard!