The Latest Not Fun Stuff:
1) Evelyn is getting her back molars in and can barely eat anything. And started to cry today when she ate marshmallows, that is how tender they are. She asks for medicine about every hour and just wants to be held all day.
2) Lyla is also teething and her gums on the bottom are swollen. They play the guessing game with me, and I am always trying to figure out when they will really come through.
3) Lyla has a crazy ingrown toenail infection going on. I noticed a loose piece of skin about a week ago. I carefully pulled it off and all heck broke lose. I asked the doc about it the other day. He said it should be fine, try to pull the skin back and pull it out, and put ointment on it. Well, today Trent and I looked at it and it was full of puss, yep, so Trent got the puss out and it seems to be doing better now. Lyla doesn't seem to even notice it.
4) Lyla also can't stop pooping and has gotten a bad rash because of it. Not the runs or anything, just lots and sitting in her diaper. She cried every time I put rash cream on it today. And after her bath she was howling in pain. Literally.
5) Trent was told the other day that Autozone was to have new store hours. As in closing at 10pm instead of 11pm. Which means he would get home at 11:30. He was so happy to hear this news. See, when he first started to work at Autozone in Orem they closed at 9:00....9 freakin o'clock!! Then it went to 10....then to 11!! Well, today Trent was informed that his store is the only store that won't be changing to the 10 o'clock time...but everyone else will.. REDICULOUS!! & LAME
*Lets just say it has been a rough couple of days. As a mother & wife I wish I could fix so many more things than what I am capable of actually fixing...you know!!
Saturday, January 22, 2011
I Just Feel Bad.
Posted by Trent & Tara at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ugh no fun. Life is just hard sometimes. We were just talking about that tonight, and how it seems like a bunch of bad stuff always happens all at once. I hope everything gets better for you guys soon!
Tara,
I have days like these... Ok, I have weeks like these! Usually that means that next week is going to be awesome!
It stinks when all the no fun stuff comes all at once.
Weston used get bad rashes and so out doctor gave us a prescription for this stuff called pink swizzle(it is only found in uUtah. I don't know why though). It is amazing! The only thing that stinks about it is insurance doesn't cover it so it is a little expensive but it is way worth it!
I hope everything gets better soon for you guys!
Gia has an ingrown toe nail too!! i definitely thought she was the onl one! boo!
maybe you should come visit :)
Sorry. That is a bummer. If it is any consolation Clark pooped a ton when he was Lyla's age as well and the doctor was not worried about it. I feel your pain as well about having a husband with not so fun hours. TC works 12 hour shifts one of them being Saturdays and teaches at SLCC on top of that. With commuting and everything he works close to 60 hours a week. We are hoping in the spring we can work out a better schedule and he can work less. But I try to remember to be grateful that he is working so hard for our family and I am able to stay home with my kids. I know it is hard not to get upset though. I especially hate that he works Saturdays when everyone else seems to have their husbands home. Hang in there! I bet it'll get better soon!
So sorry to hear all this bad stuff going on! It's really exhausting trying to worry about how to make everything better. I hope everything starts getting back to normal for you!
Tara, you are an amazing wife and mother and Daughter of Heavenly Father. I love you and look up to you soo much. I hope your little girls start feeling better.
poor babies. poor mommy.
here's to a better week next week.
Post a Comment