
I am doing a photo project for the 2011 year. From this wonderful photography named Jodi, she gives out a different assignment every week. This weeks assignment was something you see around your house. You take the photograph and everyone critiques it. So, I was stoked about it. I always need opinions & to improve. So, today I got out my camera right after Lyla woke up from her nap. She had her Piglet (Piget to Evelyn)and I set it by her, she grabbed it and cuddled it so cute. We find her like this a lot after her naps. She loves this guy?? Wait it is a guy pig right? Makes no sense to me. Every time Evelyn knows she is awake she races in her room with me and sees her with her Piglet and says "She loves her Piget". It's basically adorable!! YES, SHE DOES LOVE IT!! So, I took this one and turned it in for critique today. I just adore her, she is such a sweetheart:)
Friday, January 7, 2011
Her Piget....
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like this photo... so soft looking and it makes me feel peaceful.
ToOdLeS.
She has the sweetest little face. Her hair looks like it's getting a lot lighter! What a sweetie.
Tara, she is so precious! What a little angel. I love this picture. She has the sweetest little face.
Post a Comment