Monday, January 24, 2011

Fittness & Photography



I came to the conclusion today that I have 2 loves (besides my hubby and kiddos of coarse, they come first)Fitness & Photography. I love working out and feeling fit. And I love photography and snapping pics, & improving all the time. Today I was in Sports Authority in the University Mall picking up some workout pants for Trent. I will admit I was like a kid in a candy store there. I wanted every piece of workout clothing and equipment they had. I get the same giddy feeling in a camera shop store. I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW!! But everything is always improving with technology and every time I get a new camera I think ya this will hold me off for about 5 years...and then WHAM THEY HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO TEMPT ME WITH. Just when I save up to get the latest editing software BAM. WHY IS EVERYTHING IN LIFE SO DANG EXPENSIVE?? In our future house that we will be building I want a huge workout room and a huge studio. Wouldn't that be dreamy. Let's hope I can talk Trent into it;)

1 comments:

mommay8 said...

Love the picture of Evelyn holding the Book of Mormon! Oh, and don't be discouraged if your studio is in the corner of one of your kids' rooms and your workout room is at the end of your bed or your family room...those both work. :)