

If there is one word to describe my husband Trent it is Ambitious. I really like that he doesn't just sit on his duff and watch TV all day. He is such a go getter, getter done type of a guy. He wants something done, and boy does he get it done. This is him with his latest project his 1967 Mustang. He has been cutting it to shreds...piece by piece. I don't know how he does it, and manages to get the thing back together in one piece. Looking fabulous mind you. He is a pretty smart guy, with all the measurements and calculating that goes into doing something like this. Way to go Trent, your ambition drive is one of my favorite qualities about you!! Keep it up honey, look forward to what you will be capable of doing in the future:)Love you so much Trent:)
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
A M B I T I O N
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WE have one of those 'ambitious' guys in our family too... Celestial married him. Elijah is awesome. He even did a few projects while he was here at Christmas I sure did appreciate it since it needed attention and Tony was at work.
ToOdLeS.
Wow! Good for him! I dont know how guys do it! I could never have enough patience to do that stuff!
working on that car really suits him in these photos. I can't believe he has rom to do that in his garage.
Post a Comment