I have been more of a klutz than ever lately. It's like my balance is all off. Like I am prego or something.....which I am most definitely NOT. Last night I was attending a PUMP class at the gym. I love pump class. There was only 9 girls in this one, plus the teacher. So, the teacher Wendy (my friend) thought it would be fun to do some cardio drills throughout the whole class. I thought it was nice to change things up. We were in a circle facing each other and doing drills. One was a squat type run and we were trying to catch the person in front of us....well. The person in front of me was Wendy. She was going fast so I went fast. I don't know how this happened but next thing I know. I am on the ground looking up at everyone. Yep, I fell..but not just fell, we are talking totally ATE IT BIT TIME! Yesiree bob it was rough. It was pretty embarrassing....and I wanted to walk out of the class right then and there. But, still wanted to get a good workout ya know. Well, all I could do was make fun of myself to make myself even want to stay. And try to blow it off. One thing is for sure, if someone else would have fallen like that I would have laughed pretty hard, Wendy didn't even see it. Luckily I don't know any of those peeps personally. That was a night to remember at the gym for sure.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh dear!! It's okay Tara, I have ate crap in front of all sorts of people. Once I was running down my mom's street and out of no where, for no reason, just fell flat on my face. And a back hoe was creeping sown the street so he got to stare and laugh at me for an extra long time!
I'm laughing so hard Tara!! So, I totally saw you in that class on Monday night and was thinking about coming in, but I'm so indimidated by those classes...now I wish I had -- Just kidding!
BTW -- your lesson was great on Sunday! We need to do dinner again soon. I'll bring the food :)
Oh TARA!! I'm SO sorry! Seriously that sounds like something I would do! I am the biggest klutz EVER!!! I'm glad your okay and you stayed even though you fell. I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment