Friday, April 10, 2009

Family Fun:)



We went bowling a little bit ago for FHE. Annie & Ty invited us to go at BYU it was lots of fun. Even though I am horrible at it!! Trent was trying to teach me how to hold and throw the ball better. The other photo is Evelyn and I right before I put her down for bed. Yes, she looks tired and has some sweet hair. My hair doesn't look so good either. My bangs have been driving me crazy lately. I just can't seem to get them the way I want. It's probably about time to see a stylist on that one.

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Tara I think you are beautiful...
I see NO problem.
But its not what I think...
its how YOU feel.

I love your photos!

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Zach & Lizzy said...

Tara YOU are GORGEOUS!!!!
A TOTAL KNOCK OUT!!!! WOW!!!
SKINNY MINI!!!

Bowler Family said...

Amy does hair in Provo. I think she just does it for friends and family but she's good! She cut all mine off for me.