

Anyone who knows Trent well knows that he has two babies, one named Evelyn that is human. The other named "The Ghost" this is a truck. Yes, he loves both dearly. Well, he was working on the Ghost the other day and Evelyn and I went to see him. He set her in the bed and we took these shots. I think she looks a lot like her daddy in these!!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Daddy's Two Babies!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 6:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love that first picture. she looks so happy there : )
great posts
Oh man I love those pictures with her hair taken out! It's so funny. She's a cute girl, you guys! And your bangs look great, Tara. What frustrates you about them?? You both looked so cute today in your spring dresses. ps could you invite this email - brittanyvstaley@gmail.com, it would make my blogging life a little easier! :)
Cute pictures! We love Evelyn so much and think she is just the prettiest baby in the world. :) It was great seeing you guys today!
Post a Comment