Thursday, April 30, 2009

Some SWEET Shooting!!






Most of you probably know my younger sister Kylee is getting hitched!! Wahoo I am so excited for her. These are a few shots from her engagement and bridal sessions. I am so happy for her and Clinton. He is an amazing guy. It was so fun to be able to take these for her. Of course the wedding day does get a little crazy. It's almost impossible to get me into any photos...being the photographer and the sister. ha. Man, do I love photography though. It rocks and I love doing it. I haven't posted new stuff on my photo blog because I am working on a website that I will hopefully have up and running soon. I will let you know when I do:) Congrats Kylee and Clinton, I am so excited for you guys. Your an adorable couple.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Check out that stunning dress!

Then there is that gorgeous girl wearing the dress. That is one thing for sure... I have always believed that the Askeroth girls are beautiful inside and out.

Lucky YOU to get to do this for your sis... you have a talent I wish I had.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Julie said...

Seriously you girls are GORGEOUS!!! totally unfair :) don't worry I still love ya and worship ya!

Tiffany said...

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Kylee is a super model and you are the best photographer ever!!

Kiza said...

Wow. Tara, Kylee looks amazing! What great shots you did. Can I have your camera? Please? I know its not just the camera... but mine is terrible. And. Well. Your camera is awesome. So. I want it. :)

Evelyn is so adorable. She has that one picture with the biggest dimple. Adorable.