Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Easter Dress!!





I wasn't able to get photos on Easter day of her in her dress, so I took these Monday. She refused to take naps, had to get her foot pricked at the doctor...ya she wasn't very happy at this point of the day. But, I think she is so adorable and enjoy seeing her serious side.

7 comments:

ShEiLa said...

That Easter dress is adoreable.

Where did you get it?

I think its perfect.
I even like her pouty pic's
and she is looking so grown-up.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Lauren said...

SO CUTE! I love the pouty face one!

Michele and Todd said...

What a Pout! She is adorable in her cute dress. I will have to tell Julie and Emily to look at your blog and see her in the dress they gave to her!

Nate and Felicia said...

That second picture is adorable! She is a cutie, and getting big!

Brittany said...

Those are SO CUTE! We love her frowny face. Adorable dress, too. You do such a good job with her, Tara!

Court said...

Very cute pics! the pout one is adorable! Sometime soon I need to talk to you about a camera that I'm looking into buying. Love you!

The Jones People said...

That is one of the cutest sad faces I have ever seen! How fun it must be to have a little girl to dress up on easter.