Thursday, April 30, 2009

Evelyn & Minnie!!






Grandma Leavitt got Evelyn this baby Minnie Mouse at Disneyland and as you can see she loves to give it loves. Thanks Grandma Leavitt!!

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Tara,
I thought pink was the best color for Miss Evelyn... but I love my favorite peach color on her.

You take such awesome photos.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

ps. Your Mom told me you had gone to Disneyland... glad you finally posted.

Lauren said...

I have a couple sites listed on my blog but GG Digital and Scrap Matters are most definately my favs!!
Thanks for the advise about Disneyland :)
Glad you guys had fun!

Natalie said...

I can't wait till we go to Disneyland! Glad that you guys had fun! Hey question for you...my brother is getting married in August and wanted to know how much you charge for weddings and if you would be willing to come down to Vegas to photograph it?

Bowler Family said...

I saw Evelyn's Mini and I remembered that I bought one for me when we went a couple of years ago. So I stole your idea and gave mine to Ella. She loves her! I think because she is so soft. So thanks for the idea. (that I stole)