

Easter was really fun this year with Evelyn. We had fun dying eggs, well Evelyn watched. I even made up a little basket for her. Of course without candy just a few plastic eggs and toys, but she loved it!! It is so fun to make such fun memories with her.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Tara,
YOU and Evelyn are beautiful!
Trent is a lucky guy.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
Tara she is one of the cutest babies ever! Is she walking yet? I'm so jealous, I wish my baby would hurry up and get here!
That bottom picture is SO adorable! I love the expression on her face.
And I LOVE the Easter dress pictures! She looks sooo beautiful and I agree I love the serious side of her. I am so in love with Evelyn! :)
That headband looks so cute! Happy Easter!
The bottom pict is my fav! What a cutie!
He Tara! I can't wait to see you soon! How was Disney? Did little E get scared?! Miss you
She is getting so big! She is absolutely beautiful...but you wouldn't expect anything less with a beautiful mamma like you!
Post a Comment