
This was the look Evelyn gave me after I told her what a period is. And what the purpose of pads, tampons, and pantyliner are. Yep..sorry sweetie you will be having a period for many years. Ha ha. Ok so thats not the real story. . . Evelyn recently realized there are cupboards in the bathroom. This is her favorite one to play in. Yes, everyday my bathroom looks like this. Mounds of feminine products. Its the only way I can get my makeup done and keep an eye on her. I couldn't resist taking this shot. She will love it in the future!!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
The Truth!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
That is so funny! I deal with the same thing everyday too. Olivia also pulls out my nail polish cuz it is in the place.
She looks so disappointed! What she has to look forward to! LOL! She is a doll! I love her!
That is how I felt about it sweety.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa
That is the cutest look on her face. She looks so distressed!! I can't believe she can walk so good already!! Ella actually has olive skin too. It doesn't make sense because I'm not very dark and Brent's WHITE! Anyways, she's a cutie! Luv Ash
That is hilarious! If only she knew. I loved the video of her almost walking...She is going to take off before you know it! Isaac and I both watched it and just kept saying how we can't believe what a pretty baby she is.
Oh look at that face! She is so pretty! Yay for brown eyed baby girls (with dark hair too) It's fun to see what I might be in for soon! It seems like she was just born, it's kind of freaking me out how fast they grow and develop but it's also exciting!
LOL!!! I love it!! :) Don't you love how helpful they are everyday! Boston is very good at unpacking - he makes me laugh all day long!! :) We need to hang out again SOON!! oh p.s. how do I see the wedding pic's you took? I can't wait!
Nice! Love the face :)
You are so funny, Tara! I laughed out loud!
Your daughter is beautiful! She looks like she is so much fun!
Haha her face does look like she learned the truth! She's traumatized!
That's so funny!
Post a Comment