Thursday, April 30, 2009

DISNEYLAND BABY!!


Evelyn loved this, I think it made her feel like a big girl. Notice the pulled out hair. Ahh just leave it in girl!! lol

This was a great smile she had when we were on the Small World ride. Ya that was her favorite. We went on it three times. I just love her expression.

Trent and Evelyn as we were going on Small World for the first time.

Evelyn at a parade there, ya it really is the happiest place on earth.

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

You guys had a blast...
didn't you?

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

ps. why do they pull out their hair clips????

Julie said...

I love that picture with her huge smile - sooo cute!! I agree Disneyland is so much better with your baby!! Glad you had fun - let's hang soon!!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh that smile is adorable! It looks like you guys had so much fun, I wish we could take Caleb there. It was great to see you guys the other day, we love Evelyn so much!!

Brittany said...

Oh I love that small world smile. She really did love that ride!! Disneyland must be so fun when you get to watch your kids experience it.

Annie Leavitt said...

you got awesome pictures of disneyland!
we got home and i realized i took almost zero pictures. how sad.
good luck with all the photo editing : )