1)Went to the store and wanted to make it into the house with the groceries with one trip. holding lyla + 2 gallons of milk + lots of grocery bags= DISASTER. I dropped both gallens of milk when I walked in, and one broke and the whole gallon emptied out all over our carpet, it was fun fun.
2)Zumba'd my way to some fun Tues. night. Thank you Annie
3)Wed. killed my still sore body at my pilates class. Oh how i love love my workout scheduale during the week. It keeps me on my toes, and so so sore always.
4)Trent went hunting in Wyoming with his brother Tyson. They had Elk tags...Trent is lucky this is his last tag...cause i don't know if I would let him leave me again. It just is hard on my life. But, I should just be grateful he isn't always gone in Afganistan or something...RIGHT??
5)Evelyn got a visit from the Disney Princesses last night. They brought her this Arial piggy bank (that I got from my sister, I told Kylee that I wanted to get her one, and she reached up in her closet and gave me this bad boy, shhhhhhh). It made her so excited to go to Disneyland next week. I wanted to have a little fun!!
6)Thurs. after Trent left I got a call from my sis Kylee. I had to talked to her earlier in the week about maybe coming to stay with her in Cedar for a night. But, then I talked myself out of going. She talked me back into it. I grabbed the necessities and drove to Cedar. It was fun for a few hours until we were trying to put the kiddos down in her tiny, stuffy apartment. To make a long story short Kylee, I and our 3 kiddos got about 2-3 hours of sleep. Since Maddox was up crying it made the girls wake and every move Evelyn & I made on our air mattresses (which I think are awful by the way) made Lyla wake up. So, around 2 in the morning I opened the door to join Kylee with her un-asleep possee, yep we were exhausted and the kids were wide awake. We were frustrated but laughing about the whole thing. Kylee is making a wedding cake this next week for a couple from Logandale, so she needed to be down here. My car couldn't fit 3 car seats. So, Kylee's hubby Clinton worked his magic & fit them in their car. So we traded cars for a week and Kylee and I drove us and the kiddos back down to the valley. What a not fun, hard, long, are you kidding me...car ride. By the time we got home all of them had cried so so hard that Evelyn was asleep from all the drama, Lyla couldn't breathe and Maddox was well, not as emotional as the girls. Oh ya and I forgot to mention that we were supposed to stop in Mesquite so Kylee could get the supplies for the cake she was making, well....we missed the exit probably due to lack of sleep and restless/screaming kids. I don't think I have ever had such a hard 24 hours with the girls EVER!! Glad its over now.
7)While we were also in Cedar I got to meet my new little niece Claire Elise Askeroth. She comes from Isaac and Tiffany, she makes #3 for them. She looks like her daddy and got the Askeroth genes for sure. So sweet. She was crying in the photo and I was beaming.
8)This week it hit me....I HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE, WITH A SWEET HUBBY AND TWO VERY SWEET GIRLS. MY MOM SAID I MUST HAVE SLIPPED SOME NICE POTION INTO EVELYN'S SIPPY'S OR SOMETHING BECAUSE SHE IS SO GREAT WITH LYLA AND TELLS TRENT AND I EACH THAT SHE LOVES US ABOUT 30 TIMES A DAY. WE ARE JUST EATING UP EVERY SWEET MOMENT WITH THESE TWO. HEAVENLY FATHER HAS BLESSED US SO MUCH!!
9)Today we went to Grandma & Grandpa Leavitt's to watch conference and spend quality time with them. It was fun and we had a nice visit. Then my mom and Kylee came over for dinner at our house. It was nice and helped me not be lonely with Trent being gone. I tried a new Rachel Ray recipe and then the kids took a bath together. It was fun. My mom and Kylee picked up the house while I took Evelyn to get milk with me at Maverik, plus I picked us up some treats. A great fun evening.
10)Have been loading up our new dishwasher nonstop and it is so flipping fabulous. Believe it or not dishes can come out clean, even at our house!!
Monday, September 26, 2011
Weekly Ten....AND GO!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
i have thought this before but never commented on it... but i think lyla and gia kinda look alike. there is something going on... not sure what it is yet. :)
cute kids Tara!
Post a Comment