Kendra & Sailor wanted to visit the family so they got in the car and drove drove drove. Unfortunately they brought a bad bug as well. They got it while staying at her mother in laws house. But it hit everyone a few days after contact. But even though Lyla and I got sick, it was so fun to have them come play with us. And see our house here in Overton for the first time. We live just too far away from each other I just miss her so much. Thanks for making the trip down Ken.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Kendra & Sailor...Payed Us A Visit!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I wish Sailor could play with Lyla and Evelyn all the time. We loved seeing you and your new house!
Post a Comment