Sunday, October 2, 2011

Heard Around The House:

1)Me: Evelyn if you don't stop your going to have to go to your room. Evelyn: (makes her hands into fists, scary snarl on her face) "Don't ever be in my life again!!".
*imagine my shock as my 3 year old is telling me this... how does she even know what a life is?? hmmmm
2)Evelyn: Mommy how come you love daddy all the time? Me:Because he is my husband and I will be married to him forever!
3)Evelyn: (while reading a princess book to herself) "Once upon a time when I was a young child I didn't know I was princess Aurora". It is so fun having her in this princess phase, she is adorable:)
4)Evelyn: (handing me a bunch of crayons) "Here are your flowers, and here are mine, I can't wait to get married to the prince and wear my beautiful dress". * As I add that she also gets to get married at a castle like building called a temple.
5)Lyla: hoddoooogh=hotdog
6)Lyla: Mama, mama, mama=please pick me up!! (She wants me to hold her 80%of the day).
7)Me: (calling) Evelyn come here, Evelyn...Lyla: Evban, Evban...its the cutest thing ever.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh Tara, I laughed so hard at the "Don't ever be in my life!" comment. Little girls can be so dramatic, it's hilarious. It was great seeing you guys the other day. I really wish we lived closer so we could hang out all the time and let our kids play!

cassidy said...

Tara! Evelyn is so funny and such a little diva! It makes me scared to ever have a girl. Your kids crack me up.