How can it be five years?? Thats what I always say every year. Looking back on these five years have really been the best of my life. Married to the best man I know. Who is so sweet and the best daddy ever. And out of this marriage we brought 2 beautiful/healthy girls into the world. Having the opportunity to be parents has made us so happy. What a great happy life we have. We left the girls for basically the first time ever. The only time we left Evelyn overnight was when we had Lyla, yep it just didn't happen. And we didn't leave Lyla until now. THAT WAS SO NEEDED FOR TRENT AND I. MY MOM STAYED THE NIGHT WITH THE GIRLS WHILE WE HEADED TO VEGAS. We went to freemont street and well, the only cool thing there was these statue guys. Then we headed to the Stratosphere and road the big shot ride. It was awesome and so so scary/fun. then we ate at an italian restaurant at the hotel. It was lots of fun and really good. We headed to the Billagio Hotel and saw the botanical gardens and water show...its so incredible both of those. But after that we were done with the crowds of people and smoke and the type of people that hang out on the strip ya know. I just got sad at the quality of life those people live. The funny thing is they would probably say the same thing about my life. Because being a stay at home mom isn't thrilling to the world. But it is to me!! We wanted to save money by not staying on the strip so we got out the GPS and found a Best Western...but still has to pay $150 for a really crappy room. We were just so tired we didn't care anymore. And I left my amazing pillow in the room....ahhhh man u kidding me?? I almost cried I love it that much. I have spent so long trying to find the right pillow that works with me and then I leave it in a hole in Vegas. I hope to get it back because I called and got a hold of housekeeping and they didn't speak English/ of course...But wait...I have a spanish speaking hubby. And it worked they have it, now I just have to pick it up somehow.....Well enough with the drama. Thanks for five amazing years Trenton, I love you and our widdle Evelyn & Lyla so so much.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Five Year Anniversary:)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
happy anniversary! 5 is so fun. that's nice that you guys got to spend the night away. and i hate losing my pillows! they are expensive!
How fun! It does go so fast!!! I'm so glad you guys got away without the girls:)
Hehe, Tara! Your so funny! I feel the same way on the strip or any casino, it's so weird people like to gamble! How boring! I feel bad about your pillow. Where is the hotel at? I might be able to pick it up for you and send it out to Logandale with my father in law, if it's not too far from me. You can text me 801-885-2719.
Post a Comment