Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Weekly Ten :D

1)Evelyn ran into the garage and touched a spider that was alive right on its back and said, "SPIDER" what the heck? this isn't my daughter.
2)We had a new niece that was born to my brother Isaac & sister in law Tiffany. I haven't met her yet but she is adorable. Claire Elise Askeroth looks like her daddy with her dark hair, eyes, and skin. Yay for Isaac that his genes came through on this one!! he he I think she was number 18 for the Askeroth grand child count...WOW!!
3)One of my very bestest friends Lizzy Hall also had her baby. Congrats to her and Zach. They live and Texas and I wish them well with thier new addition.
4)Got out on a date with my hubbs Friday night. We ran over to Mesquite and ate at Los Lupes, the food was soo good. Then we ran over to Walmart and did some shopping girl free.
5)Got a new phone in the mail, Verizon tried to give us the runaround and didn't want to give me a phone. But after a long period on the phone I now have one that works and texts. Not to mention it wsa free and we only had to pay $4 shipping. Chaching...thanks Trent.
6)Started up my pilates class again. Man it felt good to get back after 2 weeks. Also went to my sister in law Annie's zumba class, that was really good and fun. I have a hard time doing cardio on my own so this is perfect to have.
7)Evelyn decided to act like she is a teenager this week with her attitude. If I tell her to do something she doesn't want to do she raises her hands and screams NOOOOO. It's a little freaky actually. Only bound to get worse when she is a real teenager. Add Lyla into the mix...Yipee:/
8)Had the opportunity to fast today for the first time in well almost 2 years. It was really neat to get back into this habit. 24hours without food isn't easy. But its so amazing to go into it with a purpose in mind. It makes you realize what is important in life, and you can focus really well when your not eating. I am so grateful I have a husband who willingly fasts beside me 24 hours. It's neat to do it together.
9)Lyla is so busy now and into literally everything. She thinks I can read her mind when I can't yet. Because she can't tell me what she wants/needs. So the fit throwing begins....mini sessions all day long.
10)Were able to pay off my credit card after so long. Feels good to start fresh, but not for long because the girls need some more clothes, specifically Evelyn. She is growing so fast and we can't keep up.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute!!! I love to read your little weekly's. I miss you!!!