
1)We still had the sickies this week. The girls had fevers and coughs for days. Trent got some type of flu. And I thought I was getting the flu again. But I never threw up, ugg please stay away from us now viruses or I will lose it.
2)Due to the sickies we had, I cancelled my Wed. night class and was very bummed because of it.
3)We picked out a new dishwasher Friday and hooked it up Sat. Oh it's so pretty and makes our old one look so so lame. I was grinning to the lovely sound of our new one tonight. We hope to pull out sparkling dished. Since Trent spent most of the day on his back installing the stinking thing. Way to go honey.
4)We also stopped by walmart Friday and I ran in to get dinner food. You see we usually have snacks and such, but not dinner food. Well now we have dinner food for at least a week.
5)We were dropping the dough this week. We also ordered a new computer desk, and a new HP computer, oh I really really can't wait for it. However I found out something went wrong with the order to HP and it didn't go through, so we have to reorder it tomorrow. Basically we got one mostly for my editing photos. Our computer now is just not cutting it. I would like to get more jobs and be able to keep up with the editing. It is gonna be so sweet.
6)We went to our niece Pheobe's 2nd bday party today. It was lots of fun to be around family and everything. The girls had fun with all the kids running around.
7)I entered a photo contest through Costco. First prize a $1,500 Costco card. Would be so awesome...Chances of me winning....NOT LIKELY IT'S AN INTERNATIONAL CONTEST. But it's worth a shot right?
8)I also entered a contest through MCP actions to win a new action photoshop set. Again not likely for me to win...but you gotta try in life.
9)I made the decision to grow my hair out again, (due to seeing this pic of me and Evelyn a while ago) or at least try to grow the pretty long hair I once had, we will see.
10)I got my pillow back that I left in Las Vegas at the Best Western, (that is why i am hugging it) Trent's brother Ty picked it up for me....oh man I was so grateful and slept like a baby that night.
*If I have to kill one more gynormous spider in my house, I am gonna be so grossed out. Our bedroom is by the door that leads to the garage, that leads to outside. Which means we get lots of cridders who try to make our home theirs. I have killed 3 really big wold type spiders and they have been alive as ever. yep....its bad. I will be calling our bug guy shortly. Hopefully before Lyla thinks one looks like a tasty snack....
Saturday, September 24, 2011
The Weekly Ten :D
Posted by Trent & Tara at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment