Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WORKOUT FEVER!!


I have been experiencing workout fever lately. I love working out again, I am eating better, and I am drawn to buying workout stuff. Got these babies today $25 regularly $70 oh ya that's a steal. (@ Famous Footwear, Trent bought a pair and I got this pair 1/2 off and $10 dollars off for doing an online survey) I recently got new workout clothes as well. I have been buying some equipment with my b-day money. I am moving to a town that doesn't have a gym or a place to do any lifting. (It does have a Zumba class that my awesome sister in law teaches, yep she is that cool:)I love pump class, it is one of my favorites (& pilates) because it brings great results. I love to be toned, that is when I feel the most fit. So, I bought dumbbell weights, a exercise ball, resistance bands, a step, a bar, a roller (these are so good to prevent soreness, but man do they hurt to use) ankle weights & a mat. Everything that I use in my pump class I now own. I have also been taking notes on exercises at my pump class to remember all of the amazing things I can do with my equipment. There is a new teacher Wendy, I just love her style of teaching. She is a personal trainer and teaches classes too. Has had 4 kids and well, you would never be able to tell she even has one. She pushes us to the max every class and I have her to thank for feeling a little sexier lately. lol. Trent never really objects when I am on a shopping high for stuff like this, if we have means to pay for it, which is nice:) I have also been finding some great fantastic tunes to workout too. Man the 80's has some great stuff:)Some of the other stuff I love is a little raplike which usually isn't my style. But, when I work out I have to get a good beat going on. In a nutshell I love to workout, it isn't always easy to get there or start but it really pays off. I usually can only make it to a class at 9PM. It helps to have a gym close better live this up while I can over these next 5 months:)

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Fantastic Deal!!!!

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps. Zumba has always looked so very interesting to me. Are you talking about your SIL in the valley??? I noticed in Moapa at the rec center they are starting a Zumba class too.

Bowler Family said...

I have shoes that look kind of like that! They are blue though. Nike Pegesus? They are my running shoes and I love them. There is no gym here, you'll have to hit the road running sister!!

Trent & Tara said...

Yes Annie Leavitt she teaches it at the Old Overton gym. Ever since she started everyone wants to teach.

Tiffany said...

I wish I liked to exercise. Then maybe I'd look more like you! I just can't get up the motivation to get serious about it. UGH.
Cute new shoes though! :)