Photos of us lately. Lyla is getting to be soo fun. She is chunking up pretty good and I LOVE CHUBBY BABIES. Evelyn is talking up a storm and going potty a lot. Life is so fun with these two girls. We love our family. I am so grateful to be a mommy. Notice how I we can never get Lyla to look at the camera. ha ha.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Seen Around Here....
Posted by Trent & Tara at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sweet girls... including you Tara.
I wonder if Trent ever feels outnumbered??? My Dad with his seven girls sure did.
Thanks for sharing the photos!!!
ToOdLeS.
Beautiful girls! I love & miss you Tara! You look great by the way :)
You have the two cutest girls ever! Lyla is starting to look so big! I love chubby babies too, they are the best. :) Miss you guys!
you have the cutest little family! Can't wait till Boston is all better so that we can visit each other!
I love the picture of Evelyn in the tub with the letters all around her. That is SO cute!
Post a Comment