Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I am Now 26!!






It was my 26th birthday yesterday. Trent spoiled me with a sexy hot pink robe from Victoria's Secret and the songs to the movie Bedtime Stories. I have always wanted that soundtrack and it doesn't really exist. But, he bought them from Amazon and downloaded them for me soo sweet. Plus he threw in a padded seatbelt cover for me from Autozone. I get sick of seatbelts putting little bumps all over my shirts...anyone else have this problem? He also let me go shopping a while back and get some nice stuff. Thanks so much honey. Evelyn and him went and bought me a snickers b-day cake from Macey's. Taryn, my friend Chelsea & her younger sister came over to do a girl party with Evelyn while Trent, Lyla, & I went out to eat. It was nice to get out of the house. Would have left Lyla but she was pretty fussy. Thanks girlies, that was sure sweet of you and Evelyn had a blast!! I choose to go eat at Magleby's, we had eaten there a long time ago. It was sooo good. But, I hinted to the waitor that it was my b-day because he kept saying.."Save room for our dessert, it's to die for". After he took our picture he said, ok so I will bring you a piece of our famous chocolate cake. Didn't mention we had to pay $8 to eat a piece of cake that wasn't that special. We were going home to eat the cake Trent bought me, but I thought, I will try it if its free. Wrongo I was. Oh well, I am still mad over that but can't do much about it. GRRR to that waitor named Andrew who wore WWWWWAAAAAAYYYY to much colone. ha ha. We came home and Evelyn helped me blow out candles with Taryn, Chelsea, and Haylee there. I wish I would have snapped a pic of them. So, that was my birthday in a nutshell. I think this year is going to be a great one. I am so thankful for my family. Trent is soo good to me. Evelyn and Lyla bring me soo much JOY & HAPPINESS:) LIFE IS GOOD!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Tara! So glad you were able to go out and grrrrr I hate when waiters do that - so rude! You look beautiful as always! Let me know your schedule and let's hang - maybe after thanksgiving?!