
My sister Elliah is so talented. She is an amazing writer and deserves to get published. She has been sending her stories in for a few years now. Her childrens picture books that she writes are so unique and fun. I would love to read them to Evelyn every night.
So on that note today I was at the Provo library, and well every book that is on the shelf basically sucks. I mean lame to the wame!! How did any of those books ever get published & printed? I found one I really liked. Don't get me wrong there are so many great children's picture books out there, but about 90% of them are P A T H E T I C mind you. While browsing through the boring shelves I pick up a book with the title that reads "FARTSIE" yep, can you guess what that one is about? I browse through the pages...and it is a story about a guy who can't stop farting. Are they serious?? A kids picture book?? Ya sends a good message to children. I hope in the future I can pick up one of my sisters books. Perhaps the one that is titled "Have You Ever Eaten Pancakes With A Lion On Your Lap?". Some agent out there please realize how amazing her books are. And please don't publish any more that are as bad as "FARTSIE!!". THE END
Monday, November 29, 2010
WHY?
Posted by Trent & Tara at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hahaha Tara you crack me up :)
You are such a nice sister to put this in about Elliah. If anyone deserves to be published it is her!
i completely agree. i have to sort through all the books before we check out at the library and always laugh at some of them.
unfortunately most people that get published "know" someone or pay lots of money to "know" someone. thus, we get crappy books like "fartsie".
Post a Comment