1)My Family, a wonderful husband who has a strong testimony of the church. Who is hardworking, & is a wonderful daddy. My 2 beautiful, sweet, wonderful girls. They are so full of the spirit and are always teaching me.
2)The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. I would be so lost without the guidance of the church. It makes me so happy to thrive on it daily.
3)C-Sections, without them I would not be able to experience having my own children. Or be alive for that matter. They are not fun but I am so grateful they exist.
4)My hubby has a job after graduation in April. Times are so tough right now for so many people and work. The construction business has taken a bad hit. So glad Trent's dad is offering him to take over the family electrical business with his brother. Thanks Rod.
5)Exercise, and having a gym close. I need exercise, mentally & physically. What a great feeling it is after a good workout. Pump & Pilates are my favorite things to do.
6)BYU its a great school for great students and I love how they run things there.
7)Our married/student ward. We have made soo many friends in our ward over the years. It's been so nice to be able to be in the same boat with everyone.
8)Growing up in a wonderful family. My parents are the greatest examples to me. They raised me so well, and are so strong in the church. I love being able to ask them parenting questions now.
9)That this is our last winter here. Honestly I have never loved the snow...and can't wait to get out of it for good.
10)Photography it is the coolest thing ever. Has allowed me to express myself in no other way. I am in love with it and am always trying to excel in it.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
What I Am Grateful For:
Posted by Trent & Tara at 6:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awesome things to be Thankful for.
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment