Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Four Months:



DOC'S STATS FOR LYLA AT 4 MONTHS: WEIGHT=15 LBS. 9 OZ 90TH PERCENTILE
HEIGHT= 26.2 IN 97TH PERCENTILE
YEP THE DOC SAYS SHE IS A CHUNK AND GROWING WELL. ONE SIDE OF HER HEAD IS A LITTLE FLAT, SO MORE TUMMY TIME. SHE HAS LARGE BREAST TISSUE, HE SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT EVELYN. I ASKED WHAT THAT MEANT HE TOLD ME: RECENT STUDIES SHOW THAT GIRLS MIGHT GO THROUGH PUBERTY MORE THAN ONE TIME IN THEIR LIFE. SHE IS PROB GOING THROUGH HORMONAL CHANGES THEREFORE HER BREASTS ARE BIG...HUH?? WHATEVER!! ALSO HE LOOKED AT HER GUMS, CAUSE LYLA IS THE DROOL QUEEN AND WON'T STOP CHEWING ON THINGS. HE SAID SHE WILL HAVE TEETH COME IN WITHIN THE MONTH...OH HOW FUN THOSE WILL BE TO NURSE WITH:/ GOTTA LOVE THE SHOTS AT THE END OF EVERY APPOINTMENT GOSH I WOULD HATE TO BE PRICKED THAT MUCH.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

That's so weird about girls going through puberty more than once! I know that boys can lactate right after they are born because all the mom's hormones are in the little guy... maybe it's along the same lines.

Annie Leavitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiza said...

Ok... we were having a dance party just now listening to your playlist!! TOO FUNNY!

My three oldest have moves!

Mauri's blog is not private anymore... she just switched it (or so I believe)... so have at 'er!

Tara. I still have not sent you a package. But I do have something 'in mind' for you... just a matter of getting it... mailing it. Soon. :)

Miss you cuz... good thing for blogs because I feel like I see you often!

And could your girls be any cuter?! Seriously. Beauties!!