
Evelyn is doing so good on the potty lately. I got this book call Potty Training Boot Camp. Thanks Danielle:) It's pretty freakin amazing!! I bet Evelyn has gone potty at least 30 times this last week. However she has not done the poo-poo thing yet. But, I read over that book and we are implementing a new plan today. It is so fun to see her so happy and proud of herself. She is such a fun big girl lately. Lyla is sleeping so well, and Evelyn is stepping up the game everyday with her potty. Life is good and I am one happy mama!
Monday, November 15, 2010
Potty Training Boot Camp:)
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
cute photo!
I wish I had a book like 'Potty Training Boot Camp' when I was in that mode. I may need to check into it for Jenny & Madison.
Good luck!
One good thing about a happy Mommy... everyone else can be happy too. You know the saying...
Momma ain't happy -ain't nobody happy.
ToOdLeS.
Yay for Evelyn!!
We just started Olivia last Tuesday. I really thought potty training would be harder than it is but it hasn't been too bad. Olivia hasn't gotten the whole poo thing either. I really don't know how to get her to do that in the toilet. I guess it will come with time though.
Good luck!
Hey Tara... glad the book is helping! I cant seem to find my other one that I was going to send you. I have searched and searched for it. I'm sure Macy ran off and hid it somewhere, so if I can find it I'll get it to you. Although, it's really similar to the Potty Boot Camp. I actually like the Boot Camp one better. Anyway, this lady has a blog too you may want to check out. check out the following link for a possible poop solution if she is still struggeling there. Anyway, good luck!
http://thepottybootcamp.blogspot.com/2009/12/child-refusing-to-poop-on-potty-try.html
hahaha. potty training boot camp.
hilarious!
That's so awesome! Potty training is such a pain, but so worth it when it's over! Keep up the good work! I love that picture!
Post a Comment