


How time flies lately. I can't believe our little Lyla is a whole month old today. We love to have her in our family. I don't think these cheeks could get kissed anymore by her mommy. I just adore them!! She is very strong for a 1 month old, just like Evelyn. She likes to roll over from her tummy to her back and holds her head up super well. She is a champion nurser and sleeper. A really good baby, which is super nice to have:) We took her to church today for the first time. This is the little dress she wore...I loved showing her off!! She is beautiful.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Our One Month Old!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those chubby little cheeks are just very very kissable. I can't wait to kiss them myself!
Post a Comment