
Top photo Tara Esther Askeroth and Kendra Anne Askeroth at 2 months old. Bottom photo Sailor Anne Morris (4 months) and Lyla Jane Leavitt(2 weeks). What do you think, do we look like our mommies? We thought it would be fun to compare:)
To me Sailor is soo Kendra's daughter...but I don't see a ton of me in Lyla. One thing is for sure. They got the same coloring as their mommas. Lyla is dark....Sailor is very fair with light eyes! I have been jealous of Kendra's beautifuly colored eyes my whole life.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Lets Compare Shall We??
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tara, I am so glad you put these pictures up. i wish the binky was out of Sailor's mouth for the picture though. They are both so cute! Hey you spell our middle name Anne with an E on the end. Ha ha. You still have pregnant brain! Love you! Our babies are cute just like us when we were babies.
That is so crazy you and Kendra are twins, sometimes I forget! You look so different!! But I love you both. And what cute babies you have. :)
Yeah this was a great post. loved it to much. That one is a keeper!
Post a Comment