Our Evelyn nursing her baby doll. I was out for a 2 week checkup with my doctor when Trent snapped this. He said it was hilarious! We are pretty sure she will make a great mommy someday. It is amazing how she catches onto things now. She went and got the boppy and set this up all herself telling Trent that she needed to feed her baby.
Monday, August 2, 2010
MOMMA MIA!!
Posted by Trent & Tara at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
SO SO funny! I love it!
Hahahahahahaha!
That is so funny!
Olivia never nursed her baby but she did "use" my pump a few times.
That is hilarious! Such cuties!
Haha that is so hillarious! What a cutie!
Josie does the same thing! Too Cute. Hope you are adjusting well with two!
ha ha ha!! best.pic.ever.
Oh my hilarious! I love this picture. Priceless. Hahahahaha!
That is the funniest thing ever! I love it! I'm so glad I was able to see you guys and give Lyla her first bath!! You guys are ADORABLE! Miss ya!
That is hilarious Tara....even better in picture :)
Cute. Evelyn is so funny!
Oh my gosh! That is hilarious! I can't believe how funny that is. What a smart girl you have. She wants to be just like mom already. So cute! It was so fun visiting with you tonight. I couldn't wait to check your blog. :) We'll have to keep in touch.
hey.. i remember doing that when i was little...
great minds think alike, rigth evelyn?!
Post a Comment