
Unfortunetly we are not done with our mice problem. It's the Mickey Mouse Club at our house. They appartently think they can run the show. Shortly after we caught our first one, I heard some scratching in the wall of our bedroom. Followed by one running above us in our ceiling. Yep, they have been running everywhere inside the walls and our house. Trent got inside the attic and placed some traps up there. Soon we didn't hear the sound in our walls. So, we thought he got them there. We would rather have them in our wall than in the house. We were wrong again, Trent found more poop in the couch...ugg. So, we went out and bought more sticky mouse traps. Some large and a few small. We put PB on it and it got on there and then ate the PB off, on a few different ones. So yesterday Trent went and bought some snappy traps and some that trap them inside. Last night a mouse ate one off of a snappy one...what the heck?? Then we found out one had been into our shelf with our food. Got into our bag of our patatoes and cereal. U kidding me?? We have no idea how many we have. All we know is we have a big problem with them. We might be calling an exterminator soon.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Mickey Mouse Club...
Posted by Trent & Tara at 6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh man I am so sorry! i hope you catch them soon. good luck!
Scary! I hope you can get them all exterminated or something, mice freak me out. lol Good luck!
Oh man as much as I love animals, that would be pretty creepy! Maybe you should adopt a kitty? I wonder if a mouse had babies in your couch or something! I hope you can find a way to get rid of them soon!
i Agree with Meka i would adopt a cat if i was in ur situation!
Post a Comment