So yesterday I was putting Lyla down and Evelyn was in her highchair eating lunch. I heard her yell "MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY"....so I left Lyla's room to see what was going on. She said there was a bug and kept pointing in the direction she saw it go. I asked her if it was a mouse...and she said yes. I dismissed the idea that she really did see a mouse. And we went on our day. Last night Trent got home from work and we wanted to unwind and watch a 24 episode together. 24 is very suspenseful...we were way into it. Then all of the sudden a mouse darts across our kitchen floor. (EVELYN WAS RIGHT!!) We both jump up to see where it went. Right into the vent....how do they squeeze like that....POOF it was gone. So Trent took off the vent, went downstairs, and put PB on it. All that work and staying up late and we still don't have the dang thing. Its too smart for us. Hopefully not for much longer. At least we know it isn't living in our couch anymore. Meanwhile I am constantly watching the vents and floor now.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
MoUsE HuNT PaRt tWO:
Posted by Trent & Tara at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ack!!! That would totally freak me out. Maybe you could borrow someone's cat for a couple of hours and see if it can catch the dang thing?
Where are your mouse traps?
Oh and by the way, Lyla is so cute! You make having two kids look easy. I love the pictures you post of both your girls. So precious!
I'm telling you...PB on a sticky pad. :) Good luck! And thanks for letting us stop by the other day. That was fun.
EEEEWWWWW!!!! Get a trap and KILL IT!!! If it makes me you feel better, my dad disced my back yard and one escaped to my garage. I only saw it go in there, but I haven't seen it leave!! I might need traps too!
This is what blogging is all for, to get in on those funny little everyday stories.
Post a Comment