Ok so no photos for the end result because it was kinda ucky. But, we got him finally. Our friend had a sticky mouse trap that he gave us. He told us to put peanut butter on it...said when they had a mouse they caught it within 5 minutes doing that. So, last night we put it in front of the same vent it crawled into the other day. The morning still no sign of Mr. Mouse!! But this morning Trent decided to put it on the counter so Evelyn couldn't touch it. And BAM he crawled up on there somehow and we went for the PB...translates to we caught him. So crazy that we didn't catch him on the floor..but on the counter. YUCKY!! We are soo relieved that our hunt is over and we can sit on our couch comfortably now.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad that you got him!!!!!!
Hope he doesn't have friends or family around too!
Yuck!!! I seriously can not stand mice. I'm SO glad that you finally got him!!
Post a Comment