Saturday, August 7, 2010

How Cute Are They?








These pictures were taken on our family outing to go feed the ducks on BYU campus. I was excited to put them in there matching outfits..but there is only 2 seconds to get any type of shot of them together. Well, at least I tried right? I think I got some fun ones. I love the one where Evelyn is kissing Lyla...how sweet!! Evelyn is loving being an older sister and gets really concerned when Lyla isn't happy.

5 comments:

Something Special said...

Bravo! These pictures are to much. I can't stand it. You have got it girl. I love them all, and I need those photos!

Something Special said...

I just want to hold that baby in the worst way!

Tiffany said...

They are so cute! I love their matching dresses, how fun.

Shels said...

what beautiful little girls you have!!!1

Lindsey Bell said...

They are so beautiful! I love those pictures!