Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN WAS A TREAT!!




















Halloween this year was a blast. Frist of all our little Evelyn was Snow White...ADORABLE. When I saw this costume at Costco I just couldn't resist. She however hated putting it on and ripped it on the sleeve when I was putting her in it for our ward Halloween party. Ah, it just had to stay in one piece for tonight. We met up with Evelyn's cousins Lucy & Abby and went trick or treating around the neighboorhood. We soon joined with another group of parents and their kids. There were about 12 little kids going from house to house together....ALL GIRLS. It was so fun to see Evelyn follow all the girls and hold out her little pumpkin for candy. She tried to go into a few houses as well. What a fun night, hope yours was good as well:)

15 comments:

Julie Harward said...

Perfect costume for her...and before you know it, she'll have 7 (hopefully not) dwarfs after her!

Annie Leavitt said...

great pictures tara! the girls had a blast too : )

Rach said...

Youre little Snow White is just darling! We are actually back from Belgium we just werent able to move back into the ward which we are totally bummed about but thats okay! You're family pictures turned out awesome!

Tiffany said...

That is such an adorable costume! Evelyn is the perfect Snow White. Her little cousins looked cute too. I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween! Doesn't having kids make all the holidays so much more fun?!

Brittnie said...

So cute! I can't wait until Evan is old enough to go trick or treating!

Zach & Lizzy said...

She looks so adorable!! I love her costume! She is such a little princess!! I had so much fun on Saturday with you! I love you to pieces! xoxo

Shels said...

How stinkin cute! I can't wait till my kids can go trick or treating-and surely they will share their candy with me!
LOVE the picts, little Evelyn makes a darling Snow White!

Robnz Fam said...

I got on here hoping that there would be pics of Evelyn in her cute snow white outfit! I don't think I told you at the party how cute she looked! She is such a pretty little girl!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

What a cute little Snow White you have! looks like it was a fun Halloween!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness she is SO cute tara! Ih those eyes are killin me, she is so so cute. and that snow white costume is perfect.

Michele and Todd said...

Cutest little snow white on the planet. Annie's girls are cute too. I am so happy to have a computer back.

Heidi Joncas said...

Hello Fellow Blogger :)

I am trying to win a stroller and I need your votes! Can you help me?
All you have to do is click on the link:

http://www.classymommy.com/giveaway_new/contest2/vote.php?contest=mutsy_transporter&name=Heidi

Find my name (Heidi Joncas) and vote!

Then spread the word! Blog it, tweet it, forward it and facebook it. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks!
Heidi

PS

Cutest Snow White ever! I love how she sits to open her candy.

Nate and Felicia said...

What a cute little snow white! I think it is so cute how she sits on the floor! Haha. Hey sorry I haven't gotten back to you about pictures. We have decided that we can't afford it right now, so we will just have my mom take some for us. But when we can, we really want you to take some for us, you always take such beautiful pictures. Thanks again though:)

Kiza said...

Tara she makes THE BEST snow white EVER! What a cutie.
She is only a few months older than Elly (if I remember correctly) but she seems so much older! Crazy.
Totally cute.

Kiza said...

Plus.
Look at the way she is sitting... does your family sit like that because we all do... is it an Askeroth thing from our parents? My kids sit like that, I do, my sister does, my mom does...
you'll have to let me know.