Saturday, November 14, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance Tour!!





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

November 7th I got to go to watch So You Think You Can Dance Season 5. It was the best show I have ever been to. The seats we had were great and I basically didn't want to leave. I went with Trent's sister Taryn & his brother Taylor's girlfriend Chelsea (wow thats a mouthful). It was really nice to get away for a night out of the ordinary routine with Evelyn. Trent stayed home and fed her dinner and put her down while I drove. I LOVED JANINE!! Basically I wanted to run down to the stage and give her a hug myself...she is just so cute and amazing. It is one thing to see this dancing on tv, but in real life...you wonder how anyone could possibly be that good. I would love to see every season in person...that won't happen. But, I do want to make it back sometime in the near future. If you have ever wondered about going I would encourage you to do so!! Hope you like the video, this was one of my favorite dances from the season.

5 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

thanks for the video.

still bummed i was too sickos to go.

next year? : )

Austrie said...

looks like fun!!! i'm so in for next year :D

Colin M said...

Hey!! I found your blog and just saw this post. I know that girl on the right! Her family is in Tylers home ward! Crazy!!

Amanda Monk said...

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

How fun! That is so cool you got to go to that!

I love the princess pictures of little Evelyn! So Cute!!!