Tuesday, October 13, 2009

EVELYN SLIDING!!

/



Evelyn is our active on the go girl. We borrowed this slide from Trent's brother Ty and she loves it so much. Its great to have something in the back yard to keep her occupied. I went shopping for her, she had no winter clothes. And I have to say she is pretty styling. Even though I never get new clothes at least my toddler looks cute right? All money towards clothes goes to her...sigh. Someday maybe I can...life of a parent I guess. Hence, I love to dress her every day mostly for church. My little girl is pretty adorable. And should model for Children's Place and OLDNAVY she wears their clothing well. ha ha. P.S. Don't mind the bad lighting and coloring in these, Trent's camera just doesn't come close to mine...it's true.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute tara...I love that er little pinkie finger is sticking out as she climbs up the slide..so girlie! Come say hi :D

ShEiLa said...

Tara,
That outfit that Miss Evelyn is wearing is adorable. Luv it!!!

Great photos as well.

ToOdLeS.

Michele and Todd said...

I can't believe you were worried about the lighting on those pictures. I guess that is a professional photographer for you!
they are sure cute pictures.

Lindsey Bell said...

I love the outfit! She is so trendy!

Alan and Tessa said...

I can't believe how big your little girl is!! I think it is time for another!! She is so cute!

Lori said...

So precious. And I second you on the fact that she should definitely model their clothing. If I had the hookups, I'd make a recommendation to them for you. :)

Love the 1st pic you posted of your friend Amanda and her kiddos. We'll have to talk about you taking our pics in December before we move! You are so so great at it. Love it.

Tessa and Jeff said...

I've MISSED you so much! I haven't checked your blog for a while because it kept saying you were private! Low and behold, tonight you weren't! I can't believe how big Evelyn is!!! Seriously it's been that long?? Where does the time go? We need to keep in touch! So good to see you guys are doing well!