Monday, October 12, 2009

2 Great Artists = 2 Great New Videos:)



Taylor Swift & Michael Buble. Probably my two most favorite artists. I love Taylor Swift and she is the only way I really love country music. Michael Buble has a great style all of his own. I have seen him in concert but have yet to see Taylor. What I love about these great artists is that from what I can tell. They are nice genuine people who though they are rich & famous seem to keep their heads on pretty straight. Taylor hasn't turned into a Hollywood fake. She writes her own songs and you can relate them to your life and what has happened in relationships. Michael seems to be a pretty decent nice guy. I love his style & what he brings to music. Who doesn't love his love songs. What talent they both have. Maybe they should just hook it up or something. Talk about a great looking pair:) Ok so, I don't want you to think I am one of those people who stalks the stars. But, these two are worth stalking a little bit. Check out both of their new videos Fifteen by Taylor Swift & Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE the new Michael Buble song and video. Did you know that the girl in the video really is his girlfriend? She is some famous girl from Argentina or something. (Sad that I know that much, ha ha.)

ShEiLa said...

I really like Michael Buble.
Taylor is talented too... just different.

ToOdLeS.

Brittany said...

I love them, too! I can't believe you've seen him in concert. I hear he's hilarious! Yah, Brent is gone this week. We should totally do something.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I stalk the stars . . . hehe. If you want news on T. Swift, just give me a call. Taylor Lautner was just at both of her concerts in Chicago. Talk about lucky! Why couldn't he have come to the concert in Vegas?????