

What a interesting age Evelyn is at. She is quite the drama queen. And is happy one moment sad the next. She has so many teeth trying to come through, she throws fits in the day and in the middle of the night (oh yes sometimes screaming for an hour, we can't calm her down), climbs like you wouldn't believe, No is #1 in her vocabulary, refuses to get dressed, or have her diaper changed, & gives the best kisses & loves. This is the life of our toddler right now. I am sure all you parents have also experienced it. My parents say its payback time for the fits she is giving me. They said I used to lay on the floor & bang my head over & over on a hard floor. If my parents left the room to ignore me, I would scoot on my back to the room they were in, so I guess she is taking after her mommy a little. I can't believe I acted like that. Isn't it funny what such little minds can think up???
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
MOOD SWINGS ANYONE????
Posted by Trent & Tara at 7:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
i'm just bracing myself for the teen years over here.
Ella is a total psyco. She freaks out over everything and doesn't seem to learn anything.Like, if she slam her hand in the drawer, it hurts, but I'll go save her and then she turns around and does it AGAIN five seconds later. Lately she has wanted to get up at 5:30 everyday. I'm trying to patiently wait out this new developement!
http://wordmein.blogspot.com/
that's my new blogging address. yes after almost a whole year I am going to give it another shot
She's just doing her job...being a girl! :D
terrible 2's is a phase she well grow out of. hopefully in doesn't go in to her 3's.
Let me just tell you now Tara...It doesn't stop. I've had seven straight years of mood swings, crying, and drama queenism. I have yet to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! Evelyn looks so dang cute, I can't believe how old she looks these days!
Post a Comment