Sunday, October 11, 2009

A SWEET SHOOT



I haven't posted for a while. Life has been crazy but great. I got to take these really fun shots of my good friend Amanda and her two children. It was so fun she is drop dead gorgeous and her kids are adorable. If you want to see more photos from this shoot check out my photo blog or website.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

It is wonderful having great friends.

ToOdLeS.

Michele and Todd said...

Very Creative photos. my computer is working again. I will look for some more photos of Amanda

Anonymous said...

I love those Tara. Your photos are very good. And I haven't seen Amanda since her wedding!

Amber

Amanda Monk said...

Tara is truly the better person here! She got SO many great pictures-especially of the kids in their true personality. I loved just being able to see you at YOUR home. I want to do it again next year- Thank you TARA. BTW Evelyn is so dang cute:)