


This last Thursday we were able to have Trent's younger sister Taryn snap some family photos of us from my tripod. Its really hard for us to all be in a photo & look decent. Mostly me cause I am usually pushing the self timer button and then running into the shot. But, we had such a hard time with Evelyn. Basically the shot at the top of my blog was the only really great one we got. Evelyn is not at the age where she is able to sit still for one second. Here is a look at them. I still think they turned out pretty good considering. I love my hubby & little Evelyn so much. I am one lucky girl:)
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Finally Some Family Pics...
Posted by Trent & Tara at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
i really like the one on your header. so perfect! it's nice to always get family pictures taken again.
i'm not ready for ours for a loooong time though : )
These are beautiful Tara and the mood swings post is really funny! :D
I love those pictures! It is tough to get the little ones to cooperate for pictures, but I think all of them turned out so good! :)
I LOVE how your family pics turned out! You are so dang good Twa!
Tara! Adorable pics! Little Evelyn is just a doll. I miss seeing you two around! Today in R.S. I saw you come in and out and wishing I had a chance to say hi! I remember that age when Emi was SO hard to sit through anything. Especially church. It was last summer for us, and it was a hard one. I went to church, but spent the entire time in the hallways.
Nursery = Happy Mommy ;0)
I hope to see you around soon!!
scrobins.blogspot.com
Those are amazing Tara!! Great Family Pictures!! And your little girl is adorable!! :)
Love them! The header is beautiful! They all turned out great. You should come up here and take some photos! (got to get you up here sometime!) :)
I love your family pictures! Cutest family EVER!!!
Hey Tara!! Of course i remember you!:) You take some cute pics, and your family is lovely!! That is awesome that you are in to photography!
I love them! So cute! You're amazing!
You guys are supermodel material. Not kidding you. I love all the pictures you took. Evelyn is so precious... even with the "mood swings" you talked about in your old post. You just can't say no to that little face. :)
Tara, I love the picture of just you and Trent together. You look so pretty.
Post a Comment